Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Little preching Plee...

Oh yea... I have a blog.
Hey guys.

So sometimes all I want to do is preach. Like right now...
I want to talk about how life is worth it. I don't know the answers better than anyone else out there, but I've chosen to believe... I've chosen to believe that there is a God and that God has a plan for each and every one of us in this world. I believe that His plan for us is far better than our plans will ever be. One thing I know though, it that there is NO WAY His plan is for us to die by our own merit. Choose life guys. I know that sometimes it might not seem worth it and we want more... more answers... more... but this side of heaven we aren't always going to get that more.

We simply have to have a little faith. I chose to believe. I choose to believe each day. My doubts try to take over sometimes and this might always be a struggle I have, but life is worth it guys... and an eternal life after death is worth it too.

I know that life without God is so pointless. Without God my life had no purpose... with God, my life has a purpose. I want to follow His plan for my life, whatever that may be. I try to be as open to whatever He has for me as often as possible. God's plan is better than our plans. Don't try to take your life into your own hands. Put yourself in God's hands and let Him guide you.

And if you're ever second guessing this life you're living, don't keep it to yourself. Please share it with someone. Maybe a pastor... maybe me. Keeping it to yourself isn't the answer. I might not know the answer either, but together, things can be worked through. Choose life. You are loved. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment